. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cause You Should Dress From Head to Toe!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am insanely in LOVE with shoes! Especially high heels! I feel all wrong with out them! I even have a whole closet that is for just my shoes (I told you unhealthy obsession)!


Lately my Bestest Friend, Bunny, has gotten into hats. We have begun to have hat day once a week and it got me wondering where did hats go? I mean in the good old days everyone wore hats!

I think they are adorable! Look at all the cute options!








I think that we should rally and bring hats back! Besides being cute you could save time on doing your hair! haha!


4 comments:

  1. I want to go to the Kentucky Derby just so I can where a big ole' hat! That of course will be after I lose all my weight so I can wear a super cute dress too. So, we'll just mark that down in our calendars for us to do one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of those hats! I think hats are super cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I love hats, but feel stupid wearing them. Maybe if everyone wore them I wouldn't feel like I look stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotten into hats lately and LOVE them!!! Cute ones are my lifesaver on days when I wake up late for work!!

    ReplyDelete