. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wishful Wednesday . . . Golden Globes Gown


I wish I could have worn the gown that Jennifer Aniston wore at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards!!




I love the open arm look! And if I had her legs I would wear a slit up to my hip too! Her hair is not my favorite but the dress is perfect!! I love her in black with her tan olive skin tone!



My two back up dresses would be Olivia Wilde and Kate Hudson!



I know Kate got a lot of bad feedback for her dress but since she is limited up top like me I love the extra ruffles and unique shape on the top of her dress to give her something extra there!!




And Olivia just sparkles! Again she is limited so I think the plunging neckline is perfect!!

Wishful Wednesday is my favorite blog day! If you want to play go over to Kelseys blog!





3 comments:

  1. Jen's dress was my second fav!!! She looks amazing as usual! And you can bet I would do the same thing if I had her legs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!!!! I would agree on Jen's dress FOR SURE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your choices! I didn't care for Jen's hair either, but maybe that is just a bad picture?

    I thought that how Kate's dress was on the red carpet was ACTUALLY the dress (I didn't know that she was holding it up) and I was very confused. The pictures that Kelsey has on her post definitely show how beautiful it was. I loved Oliva's dress too! Hope you're having a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete