. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Monday, January 24, 2011

7 Down and 20 To Go

... and I can be the girl from 27 Dresses!

This weekend I spent sometime with my amazing sorority sister, actually she is my Lil Sis. We had lunch at her grandmothers restaurant, Sliver Caboose, and then we went and I got measured for my bridesmaid dress.

I had such a wonderful time spending the day with her. She has been a little busy since her wedding is coming up in about 3 and a half months.

This is it but without the weird bow thing in the front.

2 comments:

  1. cute! I love the Silver Caboose! Love the dress color

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Least you are getting asked to be in weddings..that means you are a GREAt friend!!!

    ReplyDelete