. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All Kinds of Showers

We have gotten more snow showers here in the south. I remember when I was a kid how I used to pray for snow and we would never get any. We might get some ice but never any snow. In the last few years it seems like we have 5 or 6 snow days a year, lucky kids!!

With the recent snow showers it made me start thinking of other showers ... wedding showers. If you have read my blog lately then you know I have two weddings coming up soon. The bachelorette parties have been booked and the dresses have been ordered so now we are at the stage of planning some showers.

Anna is wanting a co-ed shower. She has decided that a theme would make Ben's friends more excited to come. She thinks a theme like a sorority/frat mixers theme would be the most fun. Some examples she came up with were White Trash Wedding or Tackey Prom. If you have any ideas please let me know!!

Hope everyone is staying warm!


5 comments:

  1. Awww, a co-ed themed shower sounds like so much fun! I think either of those sounds like a blast... makes me kinda miss my sorority mixers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that is hilarious! I like the idea of a co-ed themed shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog thru Christin's post on the Blog Girls Run!

    A friend of mine from high school had a white trash themed couples shower last summer. I was out of town & couldn't go, but the pics were HILARIOUS. Lots of jorts & nascar shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the co-ed themed shower idea. White trash wedding is too funny!!! Where are they going on their honeymoon? If it's tropical, you could do a tropical/Hawaiian/Caribbean theme. And where was the snow when we were kids? We never got it. Ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did a couples "stock the bar" shower.

    ReplyDelete