. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Me and Lady J

Hooray it's Friday!!!

This weekend I am getting a mini vacation. I am house sitting for a family and staying with their sweet puppy Lady J.


House sitting is the best in my opinion. You get away and most of the places I stay are really nice! They usually have a workout room, theater room, tanning bed and they all insist that you take full advantage of any and everything. Its kind of like a vacation but without the long drive.

So I am looking forward to relaxing this last weekend before classes start on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! she is SO cute!!! Have fun house sitting at what sounds like fabulous place!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cuuuuuute puppy! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!! She is adorable!!!!!

    Stop on by my blog: I am hosting a book club!! :-) I would love for you to join!! :-)

    ReplyDelete