. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NYE in the Big D!!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. As you know I went to Dallas to spend some quality time with Sarah. And we had a blast!!

The first day Bunny, Mickey and I slept in from the long drive and went to see the Cowboys stadium while Sarah worked for a few hours. This stadium was insanely huge. We had such a good time playing in the pro shop.
Of course that night was NYE so we headed downtown for the countdown and fireworks, which I am crazy about! We had a little trouble getting down there. There was a cab strike so we ended up getting a limo for about $60!
Sorry girls this is the only picture of the back of the dress :(

New Years Day we went shopping at the Galleria Mall in Dallas. They have two of my favorite things there: Jimmy Choo and Tiffany's!!!

This mall was huge!

At night was went to downtown Fort Worth to the world's largest honky tonk, Billy Bob's. They had some great country music and a ton of people dancing. I learned the Texas Two Step and then I saw this group that was amazingly good. They had the girls twirling and dipping all over the place. So I went up told them how great they were and asked if they would mind teaching me. It took the girls about an hour to get me off the dance floor once I learned! haha!
Mickey (aka our photographer) wanted a dance party picture! ha!
It was such a wonderful time that I took yesterday off from work to be lazy and recuperate!!

Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to ring in the new year! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun New Years!! Cute pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME weekend!! You girls look too cute :-) I can't believe they got you out on the dance floor and flipped you all over the place!! Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I hope you have an awesome 2011! :-) Looks like an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete