. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Coming ...

Hopefully?!?!

Its predicted that here in the south we will be getting some snow this afternoon! Sometime between noon and 3 pm it should be starting up.

If so I will have a fun weekend of ... homework. ha! This semester I am taking 9 hours which is the most I have taken so far. Working full time this is a bit of a load. This semester will be a little packed with two weddings and all the festivities that go along with that, training for my third Half Marathon, and of course school.

So if snow does come I am going to try to get a jump start on my school work. But I'm sure I will find some time to drink some hot chocolate and watch a good movie while the fire is on!

Is anyone else expecting snow today or tomorrow?

2 comments: