. . . I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice Tiara, I could save the world!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Blogoversary!!!

My blog is one year old today!!

Around Christmas of last year my work bestie, Candice, started telling me that I needed to Blog. I fought her for about it for a few weeks. My excuse was that I had no idea what I would write about and who would ever care to read my blog?!

But a year later I have written 198 posts and I have 73 beautiful followers! So thank you to everyone who cares to read my blog and for all the sweet comments!!

Not only have I blogged and have my favorites that I have to read everyday but I feel like I have made several sweet friends. In the Memphis area several of us get together every month or so for dinner and get to know the people who's blogs we all follow. We actually had a dinner last night. It was so much fun and I encourage everyone to start something like that in your area.

Thanks again for such a fun year!! Many more post to come!!

6 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! Happy 1st Blog Anniversary :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary :) SO glad I found your blog. Next time I'm in Memphis, I might have to give y'all a card. After all, I don't live far from there at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by card, I meant call. Too early haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy one year :)
    that sounds like such a neat idea...wish i knew more bloggers in my area to do that !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary! It was good seeing you last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I am glad you are a blogger!! :-)

    ReplyDelete